- Requisition #: 148274
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location: Elmhurst, IL
- Team: Tech and Field Operations
- Pub Date: 11/14/16
Responsible for providing key support to field personnel to complete all
current DOJ (Day Of Job) activities for all lines of business. Assists
Technicians in light troubleshooting of their Mobile Computers. Resolves
escalations from Technicians for troubleshooting. Works with both
internal and external resources and maintains a detailed account in the
Work Log in the appropriate application. Provides operational support to
local market field Technicians, operations support personnel, and other
technical and business support groups as needed, including
day-of-installation assistance, as received via inbound call center
phone calls or e-mail notifications. Performs data entry as required and
coordinates the resolution of order discrepancies for customer service
orders directly with third party entities. Collaborates with Local
Exchange Carriers (LECs) as the need arises to resolve order issues. Has
developed specialized knowledge/skills in own area. May act as a
resource for colleagues with less experience.
– Maintains a daily operational record which includes account credits,
escalation of issues, and referral requests.
– Provides advanced technical assistance with all troubleshooting for
Technicians, Customer Account Executives, and fellow employees to allow
successful completion of customer orders.
– Updates remedy customer-reported tickets that require a truck roll.
– Analyzes data from all available resources to determine whether it is
a customer premise problem or whether it is a network issue.
– Uses trouble ticketing system to accurately document problems
including diagnostic results and multiple product correlation, as well
as escalation and repair performance information.
– Provides coaching documentation to cross-functional areas associated
with work order non-compliance and customer impacting order fulfillment.
– Helps assess trends in incoming call volume and recommends correction
action AKA Education, training, etc.
– Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
– Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
– High School or Equivalent
– Generally requires 5-7 years related experience